A Kind of Spark

  I don't normally watch children's programs unless one of my children happen to be watching it. This particular program is slightly above their age range, but it peaked my interest as a story about an Autistic girl with a cast of Autistic actresses. I just finished season one and loved it. The story follows a girl who campaigns for people accused of witch craft to be remembered. Please note as a follower of Jesus I don't believe in witch craft, but also as a follower of Jesus I don't believe witch hunts are a true reflection of Jesus' heart and message. Also of note in this story and in most those accused of witch craft were just different. It turns out that one of the characters Addie (the leading girl) wants to memorialise is just Autistic like the leading girl, like me.


Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

The Poor Man/One Thing

Essential

Day of the Martyrs