Testimony

Grace Alone.

My heart yet afar off.
Christ dies for me.
My heart drawn to Him.
Christ rises for me.

Grace: Be still and know that I am God.

My heart broken.
Christ comforts me.
My heart angry at, the world, the flesh, the devil and even to my shame family and Him whom I have pierced.
Christ calms me.

Grace: Be still and know that I am God.

My heart yearning for a better world.
Christ encourages me.

Grace: Be still and know that I am God.

Lonely, My heart blessed with a beloved.
Desiring a child, My heart blessed with a baby.
My heart blessed with family.

Grace Alone: Be still and know that I am God.

***

Based on my Christian Testimony.

Some verses of note - 

John 3:16 (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

2 Corinthians 4:6 (KJV)
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

The souls conflict and deliverance

Essential

Spurgeon for Peace!

Martin Luther King Jr Day 2024 - We Shall Overcome

Suffering

Coronation Day Blog Post: May We Lead A Quiet Peaceable Life

Collateral Damage

Some Thoughts on The Miraculous