Prayer Journal "Let not your Heart be troubled"


John 14:27

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

King James Version (KJV)


 


10/04/2023


Abba, Alpha, Omega, Beginning, End, First and Last.


I don't always know how to pray as I ought. Sometimes silence works, other times words erupt.


Make me passionate about prayer and you, O divine pastor, my shepherd King.


Living life and the world in general can feel like shadowlands. We walk in the valley of the shadow of death, but you are with us. I have felt both truths. 


The verse you gave me as a child still lingers, "Let not your heart be troubled."


Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

The souls conflict and deliverance

Spurgeon for Peace!

Testimony

Take Heart: A Catechism

Coronation Day Blog Post: May We Lead A Quiet Peaceable Life

Suffering

Essential

Collateral Damage