Prescribe Nature at Newbattle Abbey College: Highly Recommended!
Today was a nice day. I have officially graduated from Newbattle Abbey College's 'Prescribe Nature' course, which is the Forest and Outdoor Learning Award at SCQF Level 4. The little celebration today included being presented with my award and lots of cake and coffee!
This journey has been really nice, connecting me more with nature and the outdoors. Even with others also, which can be a challenge as an autistic with social phobia.
I loved the buildings of the college, from the forest classroom to the old Abbey building. I also enjoyed the meals.
The certificate shows I completed 4 SCQF Credit Points, delivered in partnership with Forest College and accredited by the SCQF.
A big thank you to all the kind and helpful staff at the college.
I am looking forward to using these new skills as an outdoor Early Years Learning Assistant and with my own kids. I'm also now enrolled in another primarily outdoor course at a riding stable in Edinburgh. This course is called Wellbeing with Horses. Onwards and upwards!
Comments
Post a Comment
What sayest thou?