Autistic Fatigue

So today I attended another support group session. Todays topic was on anxiety and burnout. As I knew about social anxiety already, from being diagnosed with it longer, the session confirmed lots of previous knowledge. What was particularly interesting was information and discussion about burnout and fatigue. I discovered many traits in my own life I hadn't seen before. Once back home I found a little guide for adults with autistic fatigue on The National Autistic Society website which may be an interesting read for some.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

The Light that Remains

The still small voice

Getting to Know Me: Some TV I Like

Take Heart: A Catechism

Suffering

Coronation Day Blog Post: May We Lead A Quiet Peaceable Life

Spurgeon for Peace!