Spiky Profile

So I started my late diagnosis autism group yesterday. It was lots to take in. Some topics I knew about a bit. Some was a bit new. One thing I liked was the term Spiky profile. I can definitely relate to this concept. It is the idea that an autistic person can be great at some things and not so good at some day to day stuff. The first three paragraphs in this article on Medium explain it better. 

The article defines it as follows,
"A spiky profile: a phenomenon whereby the disparity between strengths and weaknesses is more pronounced than for the average person."

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

The Light that Remains

The still small voice

Take Heart: A Catechism

Suffering

His Kingdom Come

Advices and Proverbs

See Beauty