Yellow

 Yellow (Writing Challenge)  My favourite colour is yellow, with an autumn orange and a sky blue being close seconds. I guess the reason why yellow is a meaningful colour to me is connected to a childhood memory of going to nursery with mum holding a yellow toothbrush and yellow cup on a 'bring your favourite colour day.' I had decided and proclaimed at a young age that yellow was "my favourite."   On another level I like brightness and I like Autumn colours. Yellow, orange and blue are all colours of my favourite time of year.   Yellow is also often associated with the concept of light and light in a spiritual sense is something from within. But, even more so something that eminates and illuminates from Jesus the light of the world. May His light fill our hearts this day and always. Amen.


Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

Spurgeon for Peace!

Take Heart: A Catechism

What in the world?

Happiness Replay

Testimony

Children of Abba

Death and Nativity

A Stand

Suffering

Still Waters