He watches over us

“He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” Psalm 91:11

Lately I haven't posted anything here due to being fairly busy. Busy in a good way. On the 17th September 2019 God blessed my wife and I with a baby girl and Ezra with a baby sister. Both Mum and Baby are doing well, though being kept in hospital for some issues. So proud and full of love for them both.

We announced our new arrival online as follows:
"We are absolutely delighted to announce that our daughter Lilianna Blanche Holdsworth was born today at 2:45pm weighing 6lbs13oz. She is just beautiful."

I don't have an in depth reflection for today or anything particularly creative to write. My only thought for now is that God watches over His people. I could never have imagined years ago that at some point I would be married to my childhood sweetheart (well teen hood anyway). Nor that I would one day have a baby boy and baby girl. It has been an incredible adventure so far. In it all at various points it does seem that God or His angels have been there with us on our journeys together.

The verse I opened with appeared in my memories on Facebook from 6 years ago. It was a blessing to stumble upon it again today.

I am eternally grateful that He will command His angels concerning us to guard us in all our ways.




Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

The souls conflict and deliverance

Essential

Spurgeon for Peace!

Collateral Damage

Some Thoughts on The Miraculous

Take Heart: A Catechism

Martin Luther King Jr Day 2024 - We Shall Overcome

Suffering