Prayer Journal: "Call upon me in the day of trouble"

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. (Psalm 50:15)

20/04/2023

Lord, I lift my voice to you. I call for you in times of peace, in-between times, troubling times and times I can't describe. You assure me that you are a strong deliverer, so I look to you. "Because you live I can face tomorrow"* and with saints and angels I will glorify you our hope and refuge. Hallelujah! Amen.

* Based on a line from an old gospel hymn that a late friend use to quote sometimes.

Comments

This Weeks Top of the Posts

Spurgeon for Peace!

The souls conflict and deliverance

Testimony

Take Heart: A Catechism

Coronation Day Blog Post: May We Lead A Quiet Peaceable Life

Suffering

Essential

Collateral Damage